The 42nd Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon will be held Saturday 4 – Sunday 5 July 2020 on the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
Enjoy good times with 28,000 participants across eight races including:
- Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon
- Wheelchair Marathon
- ASICS Half Marathon
- Wheelchair 15km
- Southern Cross University 10km Run
- Gold Coast Airport Fun Run
- Garmin 4km Junior Dash
- Garmin 2km Junior Dash.
Its famous flat, fast and scenic course located alongside the city’s renowned surf beaches and broadwater plus ideal winter running conditions result in 60% of participants achieving personal best times each year.
|Tuesday 3 December 2019, 9am (Qld)|
|EARLY BIRD FEES END|
|Thursday 30 April 2020, 11:59pm (Qld)|
|To be confirmed|
|Race||Region||Early Bird Entry Fees||Standard Entry Fees|
|Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair Marathon||AUS & NZ
|ASICS Half Marathon||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair 15km||AUS & NZ
|Southern Cross University 10km Run||AUS & NZ
|Gold Coast Airport Fun Run||AUS & NZ
|Garmin 4km Junior Dash||All participants||$25||$45|
|Garmin 2km Junior Dash||All participants||$25||$45|
*A $5 discount applies to entrants aged 13 years or younger and 65 years and older on race day. Not applicable for Garmin Junior Dash.
- Race numbers will not be posted.
- There is no race number collection on race day.
- You must collect your race number from a Check In Centre during opening hours before the day of your race.
- Ensure you allow ample time to collect your race number from a Check In Centre.
- Please view the Terms and Conditions before entering.
All races. Opportunity to personalise it with an iTaB.
Marathon, wheelchair marathon, half marathon, 10km & fun run
All races. Accessed online after the event.
Marathon, half marathon & 10km
Marathon including highlights from the half marathon.
Check In Centres
All participants are required to collect their race number from the Check In Centre prior to racing. Race number collection is not available on race day. For example, if your race is held on Saturday 4 July, you need to collect your race number during Check In Centre opening hours prior to closing time on Friday 3 July. If your race is held on Sunday 5 July, you need to collect your race number during Check In Centre opening hours on Saturday 4 July. If you are unable to collect your race number in person, you can have someone else collect this on your behalf, please provide them with your confirmation email and a letter/text of permission to collect.
Gold Coast Check In Centre
- Thursday 2 July 2020, 4pm – 8pm (Qld)
Note: Busiest period for collection has historically been between 4pm – 6pm
- Friday 3 July 2020, 10am – 8pm (Qld) (final collection for Saturday races)
Note: Busiest period for collection has historically been between 11am-12pm and 4-5pm
- Saturday 4 July 2020, 9am – 5pm (Qld) (final collection for Sunday races)
Brisbane Check In Centre
Saturday 27 June 2020, 10am – 4pm (Qld)
Note: busiest period for collection has historically been between 10am-1pm.