Enter the Gold Coast Airport Marathon
Run for the good times at the 39th annual Gold Coast Airport Marathon held on Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 July 2017 on the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
Enjoy the beautiful Gold Coast conditions on the internationally recognised fast, flat and scenic course and take in the beautiful broadwater and sparkling surf beaches. The weather is traditionally great for running with low humidity, little or no wind in the morning and mild temperatures – ideal if you’re striving for a personal best time.
|Race||Early Bird Fee Finishes||Entries Close|
|Gold Coast Airport Marathon||Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)||Saturday 1 July (5pm Qld)|
|Wheelchair Marathon||Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)||Sunday 18 June (11:59pm Qld)|
|ASICS Half Marathon||Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)||Saturday 1 July (5pm Qld)|
|Wheelchair 15km||Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)||Sunday 18 June (11:59pm Qld)|
|Southern Cross University 10km Run||Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)||Friday 30 June (8pm Qld)|
|5.7km Challenge||Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)||Friday 30 June (8pm Qld)|
|Zespri 4km Junior Dash||Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)||Friday 30 June (8pm Qld)|
|Zespri 2km Junior Dash||Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)||Friday 30 June (8pm Qld)|
|Race||Date||Region||Early Bird Fee||Standard Fee|
|Gold Coast Airport Marathon||Sunday 2 July||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair Marathon||Sunday 2 July||AUS & NZ
|ASICS Half Marathon||Sunday 2 July||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair 15km||Sunday 2 July||AUS & NZ
|Southern Cross University 10km Run||Saturday 1 July||AUS & NZ
|5.7km Challenge||Saturday 1 July||AUS & NZ
|Zespri 4km Junior Dash||Saturday 1 July||All participants||$25||$45|
|Zespri 2km Junior Dash||Saturday 1 July||All participants||$25||$45|
Your entry fee includes:
Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km & 5.7km only
Zespri 4km and 2km Junior Dash only
All races. Available to those who enter before Sunday 30 April (11:59pm Qld).
All races. Split timing in the Marathon and Half Marathon.
Aid stations & medical
Photos & video
All races. Runners will have the opportunity to purchase race photos and videos after the event.
Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km only
Marathon and Half Marathon only
All races. Be one of the first 1,000 Qantas Assure App users to enter or update an existing entry and you’ll get 1,000 bonus Qantas Points*
Things you need to know
- A $5 discount applies to entrants who are aged 13 years & under and 65 years & older on race day. (Not applicable for Zespri Junior Dash events).
- A $10 onsite fee applies to any entries received at the Check In Centres.
- All entries to be completed via the official online entry form.
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa), China UnionPay or Account2Account (Bank Transfer) at the time of registration
- 1.5% surcharge applies to payments via MasterCard or Visa, 3.25% for China UnionPay transactions.
- Refunds are only permitted to the extent that the Event Organiser is required to provide a refund or payment at law. Transfers to another entrant can be completed free of charge.
- Race numbers are to be collected in person from one of the Check In Centres during opening hours prior to race day. Race numbers will not be posted.
- Photo ID is required for race bib collection. If you are collecting on behalf of another individual please make sure you have a copy of their confirmation letter and an email/text/letter giving you permission to collect on their behalf.
- All race changes, race transfers and entry information changes must be completed the day prior to your race at the Gold Coast Check In Centre (by 8pm Friday 30 June – 10km, 5.7km, 4km, 2km and 5pm Saturday 1 July – Marathon, Half Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, Wheelchair 15km).
- If you are entering the Gold Coast Airport Marathon on behalf of other people, you are accepting these terms and conditions on their behalf.
- By entering, you are subscribing to the regular newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Get a team together to be in the running for team prizes and have access to discounted registration fees and group race number collection (terms and conditions apply). Find out more details about teams here
- View the full Terms and Conditions.
- For more information please view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Check In Centres
All race entrants are required to collect their race bib from one of our dedicated Check In Centres. The Check In Centre is open in conjunction with the ASICS Sport and Leisure Expo. You will be able to select your preferred pickup location when you register for the event. Please note you will be required to bring Photo ID to collect your race bib.
Brisbane Check In Centre
Royal International Convention Centre
600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
Saturday 24 June, 10am – 4pm (Qld)
Gold Coast Check In Centre
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
2684-2690 Gold Coast Hwy, Broadbeach QLD 4218
Thursday 29 June, 4pm – 8pm (Qld)
Friday 30 June, 10am – 8pm (Qld) (final collection for Saturday races)
Saturday 1 July, 9am – 5pm (Qld)