Enter the 2017 Gold Coast Airport Marathon
Take on a personal challenge and join thousands of others at the 39th annual Gold Coast Airport Marathon held on Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 July 2017.
Enjoy the beautiful Gold Coast conditions on the fast, flat and scenic course which takes in the sights of Australia’s picturesque coastline. The internationally recognised event received an International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Road Race Gold Label in 2014 and continues to attract international attention.
Tuesday 6 December 2016 (9am Qld)
Early bird fees finish
Sunday 30 April 2017 (11:59pm Qld)
Sunday 18 June (11:59pm Qld)
- Wheelchair Marathon
- Wheelchair 15km
Friday 30 June (8pm Qld)
- Southern Cross University 10km Run
- 5.7km Challenge
- Zespri 4km Junior Dash
- Zespri 2km Junior Dash
Saturday 1 July (5pm Qld)
- Gold Coast Airport Marathon
- ASICS Half Marathon
|Race||Date||Region||Early Bird Fee||Standard Fee|
|Gold Coast Airport Marathon||Sunday 2 July||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair Marathon||Sunday 2 July||AUS & NZ
|ASICS Half Marathon||Sunday 2 July||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair 15km||Sunday 2 July||AUS & NZ
|Southern Cross University 10km Run||Saturday 1 July||AUS & NZ
|5.7km Challenge||Saturday 1 July||AUS & NZ
|Zespri 4km Junior Dash||Saturday 1 July||All participants||$25||$45|
|Zespri 2km Junior Dash||Saturday 1 July||All participants||$25||$45|
Things you need to know
- A $5 discount applies to entrants who are aged 13 years & under and 65 years & older on race day. (Not applicable for Zespri Junior Dash events).
- A $10 onsite fee applies to any entries received at the Check In Centres.
- All entries to be completed via the official online entry form.
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa), China UnionPay or Account2Account (Bank Transfer) at the time of registration
- 1.5% surcharge applies to payments via MasterCard or Visa, 3.25% for China UnionPay transactions.
- Refunds are only permitted to the extent that the Event Organiser is required to provide a refund or payment at law. Transfers to another entrant can be completed free of charge.
- Race numbers are to be collected in person from one of the Check In Centres during opening hours prior to race day. Race numbers will not be posted.
- Photo ID is required for race bib collection. If you are collecting on behalf of another individual please make sure you have an email/text/letter giving you permission to collect.
- All race changes, race transfers and entry information changes must be completed the day prior to your race at the Gold Coast Check In Centre (by 8pm Friday 30 June – 10km, 5.7km, 4km, 2km and 5pm Saturday 1 June – Marathon, Half Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, Wheelchair 15km).
- If you are entering the Gold Coast Airport Marathon on behalf of other people, you are accepting these terms and conditions on their behalf.
- By entering, you are subscribing to the regular newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Get a team together to be in the running for team prizes and have access to discounted registration fees and group race number collection (terms and conditions apply). Find out more details about teams here
- View the full Terms and Conditions.
- For more information please view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Check In Centres
All race entrants are required to collect their race bib from one of our dedicated Check In Centres. The Check In Centre is open in conjunction with the ASICS Sport and Leisure Expo. You will be able to select your preferred pickup location when you register for the event. Please note you will be required to bring Photo ID to collect your race bib.
Brisbane Check In Centre
Royal International Convention Centre
600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
Saturday 24 June, 10am – 4pm
Gold Coast Check In Centre
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
2684-2690 Gold Coast Hwy, Broadbeach QLD 4218
Thursday 29 June, 4pm – 8pm
Friday 30 June, 10am – 8pm (final collection for Saturday races)
Saturday 1 July, 9am – 5pm