Run first class at the Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon and purchase a Gold Pass for the ultimate marathon VIP experience. The Gold Pass offers entrants in the Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon and ASICS Half Marathon on Sunday 5 July more good times with exclusive benefits guaranteed to make your race experience unforgettable. Limited passes are available!
VIP Recovery Area
Private toilets & showers
Express race number collection
Breakfast & refreshments
Post-race refreshments & VIP bar
One complimentary alcoholic drink ticket
Gold Pass inclusions
- Express race number collection at the Check in Centres
- Customised race number
- Gold Pass accreditation
- Exclusive access to the VIP Recovery Area
- Secure VIP bag check
- Private toilets and shower facilities
- Light breakfast and refreshments
- Dedicated warm up and stretch zone
- Dedicated VIP contact person on the race day to assist
- Usher service from VIP area to start zones
- Snacks and refreshments including access to VIP bar
- One complimentary alcoholic drink ticket
- 10 minute massage with Sports Physio
- Access to VIP area from 4.30am – 2pm
The Gold Pass does not include entry into your race. Add the Gold Pass to your entry when registering.
Upgrade your entry
If you have already entered the Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon or ASICS Half Marathon and would like to upgrade to the Gold Pass, visit the Update My Entry portal and add a Gold Pass to your entry (purchased via the Additional Items option).
Terms and Conditions
- The Gold Pass is subject to availability and limited to Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon and ASICS Half Marathon participants.
- Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon reserves the right to cancel the Gold Pass experience if minimum ticket sales are not reached prior to 5pm on the 30 May 2020. In such case all existing Gold Pass holders will be contacted and will receive a full refund of the Gold Pass additional extra.
- Read Terms and Conditions for more information.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 5668 9888.