The 44th Gold Coast Marathon powered by Chery will be held Saturday 6 – Sunday 7 July 2024 on the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
The world class international marathon will attract 26,000+ participants across eight races including the Gold Coast Marathon, CPL Wheelchair Marathon, ASICS Half Marathon, CPL Wheelchair 10km, Southern Cross University 10km Run, Gold Coast Airport 5km, 4km Junior Dash and 2km Junior Dash.
Its famous flat, fast and scenic course located alongside the city’s renowned surf beaches and broadwater plus ideal winter running conditions result in 60% of participants achieving personal best times each year.
RUN #GCM24 Virtually
Can’t join us on the Gold Coast? Enter our Virtual Event and earn the #GCM24 rewards from afar.
2024 Entry Fees
|Race Entry Fees||1 Dec – 31 Dec 2023||1 Jan – 30 Apr 2024||1 May – 6 July 2024||Entry Closes
|Gold Coast Marathon||$180.00||$190.00||$215.00||Sat 6 July 4pm|
|CPL Wheelchair Marathon||$180.00||$190.00||$215.00||Sun 23 June 11:59pm*|
|ASICS Half Marathon||$145.00||$155.00||$170.00||Fri 5 July 8pm|
|Southern Cross University 10km Run||$90.00||$95.00||$115.00||Sat 6 July 4pm|
|CPL Wheelchair 10km||$90.00||$95.00||$115.00||Sun 23 June 11:59pm*|
|Gold Coast Airport 5km||$50.00||$70.00||$90.00||Fri 5 July 8pm|
|Wheelchair 4km||$30.00||$35.00||$40.00||Sun 23 June 11:59pm*|
|4km Junior Dash||$30.00||$35.00||$40.00||Fri 5 July 8pm|
|2km Junior Dash||$30.00||$35.00||$40.00||Fri 5 July 8pm|
- A $5 discount applies to entrants aged 13 years or younger and 65 years and older on race day. Not applicable for Junior Dash.
- Entries close date is provided allocation isn’t exhausted earlier
- *Please note the Wheelchair races need to close 2 weeks prior to Event weekend in order for us to secure accompanying cyclists.
All races. Opportunity to personalise it with an iTaB.
Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, 5km & Wheelchair 4km.
Junior Dash Finisher Gift
Junior Dash races only.
All races. Accessed online after the event.
Personalised race number
All races. Must enter prior to Wednesday 31 May 2023. Safety Pins provided to affix.
Bag Drop & Drawstring Bag
Marathon Finisher Gift
Live results & splits
Live results for all races. Live split times for Marathon & Half Marathon.
Photos and video
All races. Runners can purchase photos and videos after the event.
Fixx Nutrition Electrolytes
Marathon, Half Marathon & 10km.
Water and Aid Stations
On Course, all races excluding 2km Junior Dash.
Race Day Public Transport
Access to Expo
ASICS Sport & Leisure Expo
All races (starting on course from 7:00am).
Marathon & Half Marathon.
- You are required to collect your race number from the Check in Centre within the ASICS Sport & Leisure Expo at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, Broadbeach (see below for opening hours). A postage option is offered for Teams of 20+ Entrants, see Teams Page for more details.
- Your Entry Certificate is required for race number collection (provided with your entry confirmation email). If collecting for another person, please bring a copy of their entry certificate.
- For more details on your chosen race please visit our race specific pages.
- Two or more of you running together (same or different races)? Enter as a team for extra added benefits. Find out more about Teams Entry.
- To have your nickname / name printed on your race number you must entry before 11:59 AEST on Friday 31 May, 2024.
- Entrants competing in the Half Marathon on Saturday and the Marathon on Sunday will earn an extra 63.3km Medal for completing the Gold Coast Double 63.3km.
- A $5 discount applies to entrants aged 13 years or younger and 65 years and older on race day (excludes Junior Dash races).
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa), China UnionPay or Account2Account (Bank Transfer).
- 1.4% payment processing fee applies to payments via MasterCard or Visa. 3.25% for China UnionPay transactions.
- No refunds. Refunds only permitted to the extent that the event organiser is required to refund at law (please check terms and conditions of entry).
- If you can no longer attend you can transfer your entry to another person. Race transfers and changes must be completed at the very latest the day prior to your race. Please complete a transfer via the Update my Entry Portal
- Entry Terms and Conditions. If entering on behalf of another person you are accepting our terms and conditions on their behalf.
- If you need to make any changes to your entry, please do so via the Update my Entry Portal. You will require your confirmation code which can be found in your confirmation email.
- To ensure the safety of all participants taking part in the Gold Coast Marathon, race polices and etiquette are in place. It is important that participants familiarise themselves with these prior to participation in the event and that these are adhered to at all times while on course. Learn more.
- By entering you are subscribing to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
You are required to collect your race number from the Check in Centre within the ASICS Sport & Leisure Expo at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, Broadbeach.
Thursday 4 July, 2024 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday 5 July, 2024 8:00am – 8:00pm (Last day of collection for Saturday races)
Saturday 6 July, 2024 10:00am – 4:00pm
We recommend entrants collect their own race number. However, if you need someone to collect on your behalf, please provide them with a copy of your entry certificate (link on entry confirmation email).
Group collection and postage is offered for teams of 20+, please visit our teams entry page for more details.
Check In Centre – Broadbeach, Gold Coast
- Thursday 4 July 2024, 3pm – 8pm (QLD)
Note: Busiest period for collection has historically been between 4pm – 6pm
- Friday 5 July 2024, 8am – 8pm (QLD) (final collection for Saturday races)
Note: Busiest period for collection has historically been between 11am-12pm and 4-5pm
- Saturday 6 July 2024, 10am – 4pm (QLD) (final collection for Sunday races)
Gold Coast Double 63.3km Challenge
Run the Gold Coast Double 63.3km and earn some extra bling!
Run the ASICS Half Marathon on Saturday (6 July) and Gold Coast Marathon on Sunday (7 July), completing a total of 63.3km and earn some extra bling!
This race combination comes with it’s own separate medal to celebrate this awesome achievement of endurance.