Enter the 2018 Gold Coast Marathon
Celebrate the special 40th edition of the Gold Coast Marathon and run for the good times on Saturday 30 June – Sunday 1 July 2018 on the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
The world class international marathon will attract 25,000 participants across eight races including the Gold Coast Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, ASICS Half Marathon, Wheelchair 15km, Southern Cross University 10km Run, Gold Coast Airport Fun Run, Garmin 4km Junior Dash and Garmin 2km Junior Dash.
Its famous flat, fast and scenic course located alongside the city’s renowned surf beaches and broadwater plus ideal winter running conditions result in 60% of participants achieving personal best times each year.
|Entries open||Tuesday 5 December 2017 (9am Qld)|
|Early bird fees finish||Sunday 29 April 2018 (11:59pm Qld)|
|Entries close||Friday 29 June 2018 (5pm Qld)*|
*Wheelchair Marathon and Wheelchair 15km entries close Sunday 17 June 2018 (11:59pm AEST)
|Race||Region||Early Bird Fee||Standard Fee|
|Gold Coast Marathon||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair Marathon||AUS & NZ
|ASICS Half Marathon||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair 15km||AUS & NZ
|Southern Cross University 10km Run||AUS & NZ
|Gold Coast Airport Fun Run||AUS & NZ
|Garmin 4km Junior Dash||All participants||$25||$45|
|Garmin 2km Junior Dash||All participants||$25||$45|
*A $5 discount applies to entrants aged 13 years or younger and 65 years and older on race day. Not applicable for Garmin Junior Dash.
All races. Opportunity to personalise it with an iTaB.
Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km & Fun Run
All races. Accessed online after the event.
Photos and video
All races. Runners can purchase photos and videos after the event
Marathon, Half Marathon & 10km
Marathon & Half Marathon
Things you need to know
- A $5 discount applies to entrants aged 13 years or younger and 65 years and older on race day (excludes Garmin Junior Dash).
- A $10 onsite fee applies to entries made at the Check In Centres.
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa), China UnionPay or Account2Account (Bank Transfer).
- 1.2% payment processing fee applies to payments via MasterCard or Visa. 3.25% for China UnionPay transactions.
- No refunds. Refunds only permitted to the extent that the event organiser is required to refund at law.
- If entering on behalf of another person you are accepting our terms and conditions on their behalf.
- Transferring your entry to another person is free. Race transfers and changes must be completed the day prior to your race.
- Race numbers will not be posted. Race numbers must be collected from the Check In Centre a day prior to your race. There is no race day number collection.
- Photo ID is required for race number collection. If collecting for another person, bring a copy of their confirmation email and a text/email from them giving you permission to collect on their behalf.
- By entering you are subscribing to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- View Terms and Conditions
- Visit FAQs for more information
Check In Centres
All participants are required to collect their race number from either the Brisbane or Gold Coast Check In Centre prior to racing. Race number collection is not available on race day. If your race is held on Saturday 30 June, you need to collect your race number during Check In Centre opening hours prior to 8pm on Friday 29 June. If your race is held on Sunday 1 July, you need to collect your race number during Check In Centre opening hours prior to 5pm on Saturday 30 June.
Brisbane Check In Centre
Saturday 23 June, 10am – 4pm (Qld)
Gold Coast Check In Centre
- Thursday 28 June, 4pm – 8pm (Qld)
- Friday 29 June, 10am – 8pm (Qld) (final collection for Saturday races)
- Saturday 30 June, 9am – 5pm (Qld) (final collection for Sunday races)