Enter the 2018 Gold Coast Marathon
Celebrate the special 40th edition of the Gold Coast Marathon and run for the good times on Saturday 30 June – Sunday 1 July 2018 on the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
The world class international marathon will attract 25,000 participants across eight races including the Gold Coast Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, ASICS Half Marathon, Wheelchair 15km, Southern Cross University 10km Run, Gold Coast Airport Fun Run, Garmin 4km Junior Dash and Garmin 2km Junior Dash.
Its famous flat, fast and scenic course located alongside the city’s renowned surf beaches and broadwater plus ideal winter running conditions result in 60% of participants achieving personal best times each year.
|Entries open||Tuesday 5 December 2017 (9am Qld)|
|Early bird fees finish||Sunday 29 April 2018 (11:59pm Qld)|
|Entries close||Friday 29 June 2018 (5pm Qld)*|
*Wheelchair Marathon and Wheelchair 15km entries close Sunday 17 June 2018 (11:59pm AEST)
|Race||Region||Early Bird Fee||Standard Fee|
|Gold Coast Marathon||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair Marathon||AUS & NZ
|ASICS Half Marathon||AUS & NZ
|Wheelchair 15km||AUS & NZ
|Southern Cross University 10km Run||AUS & NZ
|Gold Coast Airport Fun Run||AUS & NZ
|Garmin 4km Junior Dash||All participants||$25||$45|
|Garmin 2km Junior Dash||All participants||$25||$45|
*A $5 discount applies to entrants aged 13 years or younger and 65 years and older on race day. Not applicable for Garmin Junior Dash.
All races. Opportunity to personalise it with an iTaB.
Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km & Fun Run
All races. Accessed online after the event.
Live results & splits
Live results for all races. Live split times for Marathon & Half Marathon
Aid stations & medical
Personalised race number
All races. Must enter prior to Sunday 29 April 2018
Photos and video
All races. Runners can purchase photos and videos after the event
Marathon, Half Marathon & 10km
Marathon & Half Marathon
Things you need to know
- Two or more of you running together (same or different races)? Enter as a team for extra added benefits. Find out more about Teams Entry.
- A $5 discount applies to entrants aged 13 years or younger and 65 years and older on race day (excludes Garmin Junior Dash).
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa), China UnionPay or Account2Account (Bank Transfer).
- 1.2% payment processing fee applies to payments via MasterCard or Visa. 3.25% for China UnionPay transactions.
- No refunds. Refunds only permitted to the extent that the event organiser is required to refund at law.
- Transferring your entry to another person is free. Race transfers and changes must be completed the day prior to your race.
- If entering on behalf of another person you are accepting our terms and conditions on their behalf.
- If you need to make any changes to your entry, please do so via the Update my Entry Portal. You will require your confirmation code which can be found in your confirmation email.
- Race numbers must be collected from the Check In Centre a day prior to your race. There is no race day number collection. Race numbers will not be posted.
- Photo ID is required for race number collection. If collecting for another person, bring a copy of their confirmation email and a text/email from them giving you permission to collect on their behalf.
- A $10 onsite fee applies to all paper entries made at the Check In Centres.
- By entering you are subscribing to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- View Terms and Conditions
- Visit FAQs for more information
Check In Centres
All participants are required to collect their race number from either the Brisbane or Gold Coast Check In Centre prior to racing. Race number collection is not available on race day. If your race is held on Saturday 30 June, you need to collect your race number during Check In Centre opening hours prior to 8pm on Friday 29 June. If your race is held on Sunday 1 July, you need to collect your race number during Check In Centre opening hours prior to 5pm on Saturday 30 June. if you are unable to collect your race number in person, you can have someone else collect this on your behalf, please provide them with your confirmation email and a letter/text of permission to collect.
Brisbane Check In Centre
Saturday 23 June, 10am – 4pm (Qld)
Gold Coast Check In Centre
- Thursday 28 June, 4pm – 8pm (Qld)
- Friday 29 June, 10am – 8pm (Qld) (final collection for Saturday races)
- Saturday 30 June, 9am – 5pm (Qld) (final collection for Sunday races)