As a not for profit organisation we would not be able to deliver the Gold Coast Airport Marathon without volunteers. The time and resources given by our team of dedicated volunteers ensures that the Gold Coast Airport Marathon is a success each year.
Of course, the benefits are not just entirely for the Gold Coast Airport Marathon – volunteering is a terrific way to meet a variety of people from all walks of life. You will have fun while at the same time you are giving back to the community.
We have volunteer opportunities across the entire event. From the Brisbane and Gold Coast Check In Centres to the Race Precinct. Our Volunteer Program consists of Interns, General Volunteers, Japanese Interpreters, Chinese Interpreters and Community Groups.
The minimum age for a volunteer is 16 years of age
Reasons to volunteer
- Try something different and new
- Opportunities to develop friendships
- Learn new skills
- Challenge one’s personal confidence
- Gain credit for university placements, experience and contacts within the
- Experience for future employment within the industry