Garmin Legends Lunch
The Garmin Legends Lunch is an exclusive opportunity to rub shoulders with Australian running royalty as they help you prepare for your Gold Coast Airport Marathon race over a runner-specific buffet lunch.
Not only will the Garmin Legends Lunch prepare you mentally with advice from legends, coaches, celebrities and ‘everyday’ runners, but it will prepare you physically with carbohydrate-rich pasta, salads and delicacies a day before your big race.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable opportunity and the good times at this year’s Garmin Legends Lunch as part of the Gold Coast Airport Marathon. Legends and guest speakers to be announced soon.
WIN! All attendees go in the draw to win one of two Garmin GPS watches.
The Star Gold Coast
1 Casino Dr, Broadbeach QLD 4218
Saturday 1 July, 12pm (Qld)
Please purchase your ticket upon entry. If you forgot to purchase when you entered, log in and add a ticket to your entry. Hurry, ticket sales close Thursday 29 June at 8pm!
Guests and speakers
The Garmin Legends Lunch will be hosted by Channel Nine’s Tim Gilbert and Gold Coast Airport Marathon ambassador Steve Moneghetti.
Guest speakers will include:
- Former world marathon record holder Rob de Castella
- Australian marathon record holder Benita Willis
- Three-time Olympian Lee Troop
- Four-time Gold Coast Airport Marathon winner Pat Carroll
- Two-time Gold Coast Airport Marathon winner Kenneth Mungara
- 2013 Gold Coast Airport Marathon winner Yuki Kawauchi
- US National Cross-Country champion and Pan-American Games steeplechase gold medallist Sara Hall
- Two-time Olympian Desiree Linden
- 2017 IAAF World Championships in Athletics representatives Jessica Trengove, Josh Harris, Milly Clark, Liams Adams and Jeff Hunt
- Garmin ambassador Andrew Reid
- Motivational, educational and entertaining presentations from Australian running legends
- Go in the draw to win one of two Garmin GPS Watches
- Meet and take selfies with running legends and guest speakers
- Autograph signing session with the legends and guest speakers
- Mingle with other participants
- Gold Coast Airport Marathon Race Guide
- Buffet lunch including an assortment of international dishes, pasta, salad, breads and dessert
- Juice and soft drink