Change Your Race
Utilise your entry information change login to make race changes.
- Downgrades: When downgrading your race distance, refunds will not be given.
- Upgrades: When upgrading your race, you will be required to pay the difference in entry fees.
Resend Confirmation Email
Unable to locate your Confirmation Certificate? Enter your name and email address used to enter and we’ll resend your confirmation email and tax invoice.
Things you need to know
- A $5 discount applies to entrants who are aged 13 years & under and 65 years & older on race day. (Not applicable for Zespri Junior Dash events).
- A $10 onsite fee applies to any entries received at the Check In Centres.
- All entries to be completed via the official online entry form. ENTER HERE.
- Payment must be made via Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard or Visa), China UnionPay or Account2Account (Bank Transfer) at the time of registration
- 1.5% surcharge applies to payments via MasterCard or Visa, 3.25% for China UnionPay transactions.
- Refunds are only permitted to the extent that the Event Organiser is required to provide a refund or payment at law. Transfers to another entrant can be completed free of charge.
- Race numbers are to be collected in person from one of the Check In Centres during opening hours prior to race day. Race numbers will not be posted.
- Photo ID is required for race bib collection. If you are collecting on behalf of another individual please make sure you have an email/text/letter giving you permission to collect.
- All race changes, race transfers and entry information changes must be completed the day prior to your race at the Gold Coast Check In Centre (by 8pm Friday 30 June – 10km, 5.7km, 4km, 2km and 5pm Saturday 1st July – Marathon, Half Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, Wheelchair 15km).
- If you are entering the Gold Coast Airport Marathon on behalf of other people, you are accepting these terms and conditions on their behalf.
- By entering, you are subscribing to the regular newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Get a team together to be in the running for team prizes and have access to discounted registration fees and group race number collection (terms and conditions apply). Find out more details about teams here
- View the full Terms and Conditions.
- For more information please view the Frequently Asked Questions.